Sygic car navigation mirror link how to help reviews
Integrated navigation in most cars are cheap packages, with limited license validity, outdated user experience, no online features including traffic information and outdated maps. Sygic GPS Navigation, developed by the European company Sygic, can be easily connected to the infotainment system via mirrorlink, bringing an Android mobile app experience to the big screen in the car.
Without a doubt, the safest way to operate your navigation is from your car’s built-in display. It’s designed to fit inside your car, so you can control your car and keep an eye on the road ahead.
Reading: Sygic car navigation mirror link how to help reviews
There are also other reasons why you should consider using sygic gps navigation as the primary navigation in your car’s infotainment system.
1. price on many car models. you have to pay extra for the built-in navigation software and the price usually starts at 500 euros. Also, the map and overall software experience is often as old as your car model. if you want to update maps, it’s a.) too complicated to do it manually; b.) you must visit the official car dealer who may charge you for the update or c.) updates are only guaranteed for a limited time.
your volkswagen, seat, skoda, peugeot or citroen is compatible with mirrorlink and allows you to connect the sygic gps navigation directly to the infotainment system for less than 50 euros. For that price, you’ll not only get access to a lifetime of map updates, but also benefit from app updates with regular improvements and new features several times a year. The maps also work without internet connection and have a beautiful and up-to-date design.
2. user experience the user experience in most integrated browser programs is outdated and does not reflect current trends. For most users, it is too complicated to operate and it definitely takes some getting used to. not to mention that you can control the navigation only in your car.
See also: How long do care.com reviews take to show up
via mirrorlink, sygic gps navigation brings you the mobile app experience on your car’s built-in screen. the controls are intuitive and easy to understand. Offline maps and app updates are automatic, so you can be sure that every time you head to work or travel you won’t be surprised by a roadblock. Plus you can set the route while having your coffee at home, then simply connect your phone to the infotainment system in your Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Peugeot or Citroen and hit the road.
3. online features even in this connected world, most cars lack satisfactory online services, including current traffic, police cameras and speed limits.
In sygic gps navigation, maps work offline, but you have access to the latest traffic information from hundreds of millions of users updated every 2 minutes. You also don’t have to worry about speed limits or police cameras. you can preview them as part of the route in navigation and adjust your speed accordingly.
4. Free lifetime map updates Updating your car’s built-in navigation can be a tough job. if you can do the update manually, it is often too complicated and time consuming. if it is done at the car service, it may be related to additional charges and is not done on a regular basis. the validity of the update service may also be limited.
maps in sygic gps navigation update free for life, automatically and with minimal interaction required. When you connect to your car’s big screen via mirrorlink, you no longer have to worry about unexpected changes while you’re on the road.
5. Plugins Most out-of-the-box navigation software is static. this means that during its lifetime, you should not expect significant updates that add new features or breakthrough enhancements.
See also: 2018 Ford Focus Review, Pricing and Specs
Sygic GPS Navigation literally brings the mobile app experience to the dashboard of your Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Peugeot or Citroen. is a dynamic app with a dedicated team constantly adding new features and plugins, including dashcam, cockpit, voice control, and head-up display.
6. a navigation experience the more cars you use, the more integrated navigation systems you have to learn to operate. each has a specific user interface, layout, controls, features, maps, and layout.
However, wherever your smartphone is and whatever car you drive, the same sygic gps navigation will be with you. when connected via mirrorlink, it appears in the same experience on all infotainment systems.
7. Design Most car navigation systems are specially designed. this means that they are more of a “working tool” than a complete experience. design often looks outdated, colors are faded, and instructions are unclear.
On the contrary, the design of sygic gps navigation allows you to enjoy premium full 3d maps with more than a thousand iconic buildings around the world. every piece of information you see is easy to understand and doesn’t divert your attention from the road.
download sygic gps navigation for android with mirrorlink for your volkswagen, seat, skoda, peugeot or citroen and try it free with no obligation for 7 days.
See also: How to Optimize SaaS Customer Support for a Better User Experience