Pros & Cons: Club Car Golf Carts vs. EZGO Golf Carts – WHEELZ Custom Carts
As golf carts continue to grow in popularity, more people and businesses are buying them for a variety of purposes. It’s safe to say that golf carts aren’t just for golfing anymore.
When shopping for your golf cart, how do you decide which brand is right for you? Club Car and EZGO are the two most popular golf cart manufacturers and both are American products. Both companies claim to be the best golf cart in North America. Deciding between the two means identifying the make and model that fits your lifestyle and offers the maximum performance, style, and durability you expect.
Reading: 2015 club car precedent reviews
what is the main use?
The uses for golf carts are virtually limitless. From running around the neighborhood, hauling trash or equipment, yard work, hunting, hauling for your business, to of course golfing, golf carts are versatile. Understanding how your cart will primarily be used is the first step in choosing the perfect cart.
One of the most important things to consider is the performance specs of the motor/driver package, which greatly drives performance and produces the cart’s torque and speed. the more amps, the more torque. note that battery life is affected by performance drivers.
ezgo: the sturdy and affordable trolley
See also: Car From Japan Review: Is This Used Car Site Any Good? | JapanCarReviews.com
The first EZGO golf cart was introduced in 1954. Known for being some of the toughest vehicles on the market today, Bad Boy Buggies use an EZGO-style frame for their hunting carts. in 2010, ezgo acquired them to add to its own brand offering. one of the main benefits of choosing an ezgo is its reputation for being durable.
ezgo’s are well designed, have a steel frame and are highly durable. ezgo replacement and aftermarket parts are pretty inexpensive and easy to find and buy. The ezgo has a smooth ride and offers many options and upgrades to turn a basic cart into the electric vehicle you need. Constructed of quality materials, ezgos are also known for their easy maintenance.
ezgo golf carts are available in electric or gas models.
- offers models with stock engines and pds configurations. serials are the best configuration for future upgrades and pds is the technology of the future and is programmable.
- ezgos are well designed.
- ezgos are built with a durable steel frame.
- replacement parts and upgrades are fairly cheap and readily available.
- smooth ride.
- offers several packages, including the party package, family package, and neighborhood package.
- they are built with a steel frame, which erodes quickly in the humid southern states or in coastal areas.
- ezgos don’t work as well in hilly terrain or with heavy loads unless the controller and cables are upgraded.
- Older ezgo cars were built with ge engines that don’t work well.
- The forward/reverse shifter is short and many users complain about it. there are some products on the market to extend the gear stick.
- Club cars are great for hunting vehicles and require very little upgrade to get into the woods.
- handle well in hilly terrain.
- they offer power in various terrains and have a tighter turning radius.
- club car golf carts are known for their high-quality steering.
- Original motors are high quality and run strong.
- The club car comes standard with a lightweight aluminum frame that won’t rust.
- offer smooth suspension systems.
- club car golf carts, when well maintained, will last for over twenty years.
- parts are readily available.
- club car owners experience clutch problems on gas models
- parts tend to be a bit more expensive than their counterparts.
- club cars can drain batteries more than their competitors.
cons of ezgo
if you decide to buy an ezgo golf cart, ask the dealer to spray the frame with anti-rust paint.
club car – quality in the details
See also: A Review of Kokoro Care Packages – Thanks for the Meal
Club Car has been a leader in quality, innovative golf carts since the 1950s. They pride themselves on a corporate environment that puts customer satisfaction first.
club car golf carts are designed with the most innovative and useful features on the market that are commonly included as standard equipment. Its aircraft-grade aluminum frame ensures against rust and provides lightweight durability. Club Car golf carts use improved power for driving uphill, as well as improvements to speed controls, balancing speed and torque. Club car golf carts are known to have a tighter turning radius, making them more agile on the green and around the neighborhood. Offering a variety of models, including two, four, six, and eight seaters, Auto Club offers something for everyone.
club car offers industry related golf carts serving the golf hospitality, turf and transportation industries. both electric and gas models are popular. When a buyer buys a club car golf cart, it’s not uncommon to have it for 20 years.
club car professionals
cons of club cars
If you’re looking for a custom club car built to your specifications, take a look at tomball golf carts.
Once you’ve decided which features are most important, consider the pros and cons of each and commit to making a decision. no matter which cart you choose, you will surely be satisfied.
wheelz custom carts has been a leading supplier of golf cart parts and accessories since 2008.
See also: The 5 Best Cargo Boxes of 2023 | Tested by GearLab